Or the Investment & Trade Promotion Centre of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is a government agency specialized in facilitating investment and trade.
Address: 51 Dinh Tien Hoang Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Tel: (84-8) 382 367 38
Fax: (84-8) 382 423 91
Investment Promotion Division
Tel: (84-8) 391 013 02
Fax: (84-8) 391 043 74
Manager: Mr. Le Thanh Phong
Vice Manager: Mr. Truong Vo Manh Khoa
- Matching Vietnamese with foreign business people to develop trade goods and services
- One-stop service provider to foreign investors in identifying profitable investment projects and getting them licensed. Providing necessary information on trade and investment direct or on-line
- Trouble-shooter and intermediary in solving problems concerning trade and investment in Vietnam by hosting the dialogues – direct and on-line – between businesses and government authorities
- Advising the government of policies and measures to improve business environment and enhance competitiveness
- Organizing missions from Vietnam to participate in international trade fairs or to survey new markets.
- Organizer of annual Vietnam High Quality Goods Fairs around the country and in region
- Holding seminar, workshop on focused issue and topics concerning trade with and investment in Vietnam
- Conducting training course for business on corporate management, integration into the globalized world economy, business regulations and procedures
- Special programs for overseas Vietnam business people.
Products and Facilities
Books and documents
- Import and Export Directory
- Guidebook for Investing and Doing Business in Vietnam.
- Series of booklets on trade marks, international business experience...
- ITPC website: www.itpc.hochiminhcity.gov.vn
- Export Showroom website: www.hcmc-exportcenter.com.vn
- Business-to-Government Dialog Online system: www.doithoaidn.hochiminhcity.gov.vn
- ITPC News Weekly (in Vietnamese and English).
Showroom Three-in-One (Exhibition – Call Center – Export Portal).
Business centers: fully-serviced offices for rent located at the heart of the City.
- IE Singapore
- SWISS CONTACT
- More than 30 trade and investment promotion organizations throughout Vietnam
- VIETGOODS (specialized in events communication and marketing)
- Professionals and experts in business support
Or the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, is under the authority of the People’s Committee of Ho Chi Minh City. The major role is to develop socio-economic plan development of Ho Chi Minh City for short term period. In addition, one of its major tasks is to promote and support foreign investment into the city.
Address: 32 Le Thanh Ton Street, Distict 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam
Tel: (84.8) 382 949 88
Fax: (84.8) 382 950 08 - (84.8) 382 908 17
More specifically DPI:
- Recommends investment targets to the City’s government on a yearly basis and establishes the annual list of projects calling for foreign investment.
- Assists investors in filing their investment applications if requested
- Supports investors in settling their operational problems during the project implementation period.