Training course on "Corporate finance - effective cash flow management in enterprises"
With the aim of supporting enterprises in Ho Chi Minh City to improve financial management capacity, to effectively build and manage financial activities, to ensure cash flow in the right direction and right business goals, and to avoid wastes and inefficiencies;
Investment and Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC) organizes the online training course on "Corporate Finance - Effective cash flow management in enterprises"
Content: includes 2 topics
• Introduction to Corporate Finance
• Essence of Corporate Finance
• The role of Corporate Finance in practice
• Main tasks in Corporate Financial Management
• Principles of Corporate Financial Management
• An overview of business cash flow
• Information sources that provide cash flow data
• Analyze the importance of cash flow, profit and value for business owners
• Cash flow management method in the business
• Indicators of solvency assessment
Time: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, Thursday, December 23, 2021
Form of organization: Online.
Participation fee: Sponsored by the Organizing Committee.
Registration link: https://bit.ly/3IUmUn5
For details, please contact:
Training Division - Investment and Trade Promotion Centre (ITPC)
Mr. Trong Loi: 028 39 10 47 30 - 038 267 73 67. firstname.lastname@example.org